I have a new love: New Age music, preferrably piano classics. I've been listening to them all afternoon, and they are considerably lightening my spirits. I always knew that I loved playing piano classics, but I never thought I'd love listening to them this much. I would love to get all of this sheet music someday. Hopefully I'll learn some new songs soon. Honesty by New Age Piano Masters is one of my favorites right now.
Well, my life is pretty uneventful. This blog has no point, basically. I should actually be studying for a couple of tests that I have before fall break, but I decided I will study tomorrow instead. I've done enough homework today, and it's late so I wouldn't be able to concentrate anyways.
Life's full of ups and downs I have realized. One moment may seem like nothing will work, and the next, life is full of bliss and joy. Let's see... that explains my life perfectly. I think most other teenage girls will agree with me on this. Maybe even the whole population. I dunno. I can't speak for anyone besides myself. I prefer not to make rash judgments... but somehow, I end up making them all of the time. Let this not be one of those times.
This has been a pointless post. I hope you enjoy reading about nothing... in fact, I'll actually be shocked if anyone reads this. For the record, I have enjoyed writing it. And, that's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment