Thursday, September 9, 2010

Life... A Rollercoaster?

Yay, I love emotional rollercoasters... not. Actually, I love rollercoaster, something I found out just this summer, but not when they take my emotions for a joy ride. Heh. I love the top of the rollercoaster, but when it starts to swoop down and go in circles, I hold on for dear life, not daring to move for fear that moving could cause me to fall off. That's what happens to my emotions. I get to a point where I am at the very top, then all of a sudden, BAM! There they take off... But, by this point, I'm already trapped and can't jump off. I have to wait for them to go through the course. There are plenty of high points, but also plenty of low ones as well, and some, I don't even know what they are, but they come back time and time again.

Can I just say that headaches during class are the worst... I hate getting headaches in general, but in class, I can't concentrate. Especially when the I'm dead tired, and all the teacher is doing is showing video clips. I almost fell asleep in class.

Ah! Excitement! I love unexpected surprised, especially when they are good surprises. I love my friends; they're so wonderful. And they cheer me up so much!

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment