Car shopping is a pain. I really need to find one that I want soon. I'm hoping that this one guy doesn't buy a little saturn I want, but he put a down payment on it, so he most likely will. If not though, then it's mine! Muahahahaha!
I'm in a much better mood today. It has been quite tiresome for the most part, but I haven't had to go to class, and I barely had to study. Tomorrow though, that's a different story. New ward, here I come! I'm very excited to be going to the singles' ward, but I'm terrified too. I know all the girls and people in my ward so well; it will be quite a transition to switch. But, I'm looking forward to it, nonetheless.
School is getting better. I think I'm finally starting to figure out which classes I actually need to study for. Behavioral neuroscience is going to be a living hell, not exagerrating. It is probably the worst class to take for a person who does not memorize terms very well. Statistical methods isn't going to be as bad as I thought it would. I don't know why I'd struggle with the math course. I guess it's because everyone I talked to said it was so difficult. I hope to prove them wrong.
Social psych is my Favorite! I really am so excited for this class I have already read a few chapters and we only needed to read the first one so far. Haha, maybe I shouldn't focus on it too much, but I will most definitely be doing something in this field. I am almost positive about that.
My other two classes are only one night a week, so I'm not too worried about them. Adult development and aging will be pretty depressing, but stress management will be oh so helpful. We're actually going to learn different methods for relaxation and how to do them right! I'm so excited! I'll need to learn it for this semester, especially for memorizing all the parts of the brain and nervous system... wow. I'm overwhelmed with everything. This is why I didn't pursue a biology major.
Life is good though. I'm loving my institute class. THe foam dance last night was epically amazing! I loved it!!! I didn't realize that it was the wet soapy foam, so I wasn't quite dressed how I wish I would have to get all wet. Jeans and tennis shoes don't really do that great in water. But it was still pretty awesome!
I'm starting to make new friends in my classes. Hopefully I can make some good friends that will last through the next few years of college. I need a good study group too because I'm finding some of the topics very difficult to comprehend on my own.
I know that everyone just loves hearing about my school life. It's so interesting, no? Lol, honestly, I am quite a boring person. I don't even know why I keep this blog, but I am actually starting to write a lot more, so I guess that's good.
I'm hoping college gives me more of a social experience than high school did. Since I basically had no social life in high school, I don't think this is too much to ask for. If I hang out once a month I'll have more of a social life than I did in high school. Either way, I'm here to learn, and I don't think I will ever take this many hard classes all together again. My advice? Take 2 or 3 hard courses and 2 or 3 easy courses. Stay balanced, it's much easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment