I have come to the conclusion: I hate zucchini. Today, my mom wanted me to shred all of the giant zucchini that we’ve picked, and I remember why I did not enjoy doing it last year. It has something in it that sticks to hands. I have green coating all over my fingers now, and it feels like super glue. No bueno.
I believe I have found the most amazing and encouraging song. It’s called One Day You Will by Lady Antebellum. I’ve listened to it over and over, and I must admit, it is amazing! You should go look it up if you want. The lyrics are so uplifting, and the music is beautiful. I love it at least, and you should too.
Let’s see… I forgot today was stake conference, so I got ready for church (I must admit, I looked cute too), and then found out that I didn’t even need to get ready for the day. This was quite disappointing news for me. I was really looking forward to learning something new today.
Oh! I straightened my hair! This is a huge deal for me because it means that I am really considering changing something about myself. Caitlyn wants me to cut bangs, but I'm not so sure about that. I’ve noticed that I’ve been doing quite a lot of changing recently. My room, my hair, my schedule. Now, it’s time to change me. I’ve been contemplating this, and I think I’m ready to change.
Obviously the weather has the same idea as me. It has been rainy, stormy, and wonderful. I love the rain. The sound of it in the middle of the night, hearing the thunder rumble in the background, and smelling the sweetness of the rain. There is no better feeling than sitting in bed late at night enjoying a thunderstorm.
So, I think I’m going to start writing more. I miss writing, and I’m starting to get weak with my writing abilities. I used to be able to write pages about nothing whatsoever and I can’t do that anymore. I must relearn that before school starts again.
Oh yes, school. I’ve been contemplating what I think about going back. I’m not sure if I’m excited, terrified, nervous, upset. I do know that I need something to occupy my time, but I’m not sure that school is what I want to occupy it. I am excited for a few classes, one being social psychology, but behavioral neuroscience sounds like torture. I’ll deal I guess.
I think I’ve run out of ideas to write about. Next post though, I want to put a few poems on here. Now, I just have to write them.
No comments:
Post a Comment