Why do teachers all have to give tests at the same time? I have 3 tests this week alone! Gah, and they're all my first tests for these classes, so I'm already nervous enough. On top of things, I don't like one of my classes, abnormal psychology. It's not really my favorite subject; I would much rather be taking another social psych or neuroscience class instead.
Besides stress, I am quite excited about my research proposal topic this semester. The topic I chose is relatively new to the world of psychology, and I've talked about it before. It's called self-compassion. I'm not exactly sure what my proposal will be or what my research project will be, but I know it will have something to do with self-compassion and perhaps aggression or self-esteem.
Last thing for this post... I decided to write a missionary yesterday. I haven't sent my letter yet because I'm not sure if I have written all I want to say. I'm also kinda nervous about writing him. I mean, we were friends in school, but I never asked to write so I have to ask his bishop what the address is that I'd write to. Hopefully he enjoys the letter and doesn't think I'm weird or something like that. I actually don't know if anyone knows who I'm talking about here. Oh well...
Well, that is all for tonight. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment